Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Light Stick

2340 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  shopdust
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a source for a specialty tool that I call a light stick (may not be the proper name). It is used mainly by hard wired home security installers. After drilling a hole in a door header, with a extra long drill bit, through the top wall plate, you insert the "light stick" through the hole to be able to locate it in the attic space. Of course it has to be 2' - 3' long. I have made a search on the internet with no luck. Maybe my terminology is wrong but I hope someone here knows what I am looking for.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
Tried that but the bobcat won't hold still LOL !
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.