Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rick
86 Posts
3500 year 2 million general aggregate, pollution liability, 3 employees total these guys base it on the size of payroll, or so I'm told.
States are gonna vary I think.

·
Kelly
257 Posts
I just got a quote from Farmers for 1600 a year and 1200 a year from another one. 1mil and cover 32k of my machine. The farmers one was 2mil total 1mil per occurrence. They all seem to use colonel pen or something.

·
Hoven
64 Posts
$750 for my last policy for 2 mill in coverage my state requires min of 500,000 to bid work. So $4300 sounds nuts unless your doing something crazy dangerous. The insurance companies around here categorize flat work guys along with masons. My argument is that Im never more than 6 inches off the ground and yet here I am 23 years later and that has never changed. This will be the next place for insurance companies to rape small businesses

·
Registered
3 Posts
turned away by 2 insurance companies to start db500 sand blasting services.I had a bankruptsy.any one have any company names i might try.should i focus on just cars or equipment in my state NEW HAMPSHIRE instead of trying to do what ever comes up.brick homes and siding?Please help.Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts