Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to make trade of five dollar bills for good condition tens and twenties, years don't matter, take advantage of me, I'll trade brand new fivers for thirty-year-old twenties. I have a pretty good condition fifty that I will trade for 6 tens or 3 twenties. Just for good faith I will start with some dimes I will trade for quarters until we establish a good business relationship.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Mike, Let me know when you have enough money to begin investments.
I have a bridge for sale and can get you pre-construction pricing.
Let's talk.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Let's Swap

Mike Finley said:
Looking to make trade of five dollar bills for good condition tens and twenties, years don't matter, take advantage of me, I'll trade brand new fivers for thirty-year-old twenties. I have a pretty good condition fifty that I will trade for 6 tens or 3 twenties. Just for good faith I will start with some dimes I will trade for quarters until we establish a good business relationship.

OK, but you have to pay my shipping and handling fees. This is $10 per twenty dollar bill. Looks like your getting a nice half price deal there. Snap it up while you can. ;)

·
Electrical Contractor
94 Posts
let's swap

I will swap you two guys that work half the time for one that works all the time. I'll pay the freight, both ways. :cheesygri

·
Registered
13 Posts
Guaranteed $5,000 for use of there credit report in obtaing financing. Pay out in apx 2 weeks. With nothing to do. Must have 600 or higher on beacon score. No credit risk. Nothing to do but sign the papers. Contractor to assume all liabilities on seperate note.
Come get some $$$$$. No B. S. All secured by real estate. No payments.

·
DGR,IABD
9,683 Posts
Answer Man said:
Guaranteed $5,000 for use of there credit report in obtaing financing. Pay out in apx 2 weeks. With nothing to do. Must have 600 or higher on beacon score. No credit risk. Nothing to do but sign the papers. Contractor to assume all liabilities on seperate note.
Come get some $$$$$. No B. S. All secured by real estate. No payments.
That reads like some of the ads in the local circulars. I have privately wondered what sucker actually replies to those type of ads? I see this same type of ad for people looking for front money to rehab houses, and they say they'll pay 5 or 8 grand to you when the house is rehabbed and sold just for using your credit information to buy the place and get remodel financing. If their credit is so poor that they can't do this themselves, I don't want any part in it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
stars13bars2 said:
I will swap you two guys that work half the time for one that works all the time. I'll pay the freight, both ways. :cheesygri

Ya got alot of that type up your way too huh? :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Will work work for pay at end of each day for any 1 month of the year. One penny the first day. The second day 2 cents and keep doubling till the end of the month. Will travel anyplace.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Will work work for pay at end of each day for any 1 month of the year. One penny the first day. The second day 2 cents and keep doubling till the end of the month. Will travel anyplace.
For that much money, you'd better be able to tapdance lol

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
1961 wife, blond, blue over pale by original owner. No cook, no clean, no outdoors. All major defects repaired, still having major noise problem. Trade for airboat or anything else of value.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
1961 wife, blond, blue over pale by original owner. No cook, no clean, no outdoors. All major defects repaired, still having major noise problem. Trade for airboat or anything else of value.
And if she reads this better swap for
"Casket, post-life care, cemetary plot
or anything else of immediate need."
:laughing:

·
Registered
108 Posts
that 30th day is worth $5,368,780.80 (gimmie a break I'm counting on my fingers)... I'd travel anywhere too...that would definately be a record month.

Alex

·
Registered
61 Posts
that 30th day is worth $5,368,780.80 (gimmie a break I'm counting on my fingers)... I'd travel anywhere too...that would definately be a record month.

Alex
yeah. It just never seemes like it would amount to anythig.If I could just get some kind of contract.....hmmmm.. Airboats ARE pretty cool!

·
Old School Marine
374 Posts
That reads like some of the ads in the local circulars. I have privately wondered what sucker actually replies to those type of ads? I see this same type of ad for people looking for front money to rehab houses, and they say they'll pay 5 or 8 grand to you when the house is rehabbed and sold just for using your credit information to buy the place and get remodel financing. If their credit is so poor that they can't do this themselves, I don't want any part in it.

Stupid people do those things, there was just a similar scam on the NYC news here a few weeks ago and the amount of jerks that fell for it was amazing. There was also a refinance company scam that was actually taking people's houses and selling them out from underneath them on one of the "troubleshooter" type news shows.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts