Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I just found this site about an hour ago and I've already came across a TON of useful information so I had to join right away. I was just given my start in the construction trade by an old family friend and I have fallen in love with it. Although I've only actually been in the trade for about 6 weeks my education started years ago with my father, and a few construction technology classes. I look forward to learning from you guys as I really want to excel in this field with an emphasis on ceramic tile. I guess I'm really just trying to prepare you guys for all of the questions ill be asking (don't worry ill search as much as possible before bugging you guys). :thumbup: Thanks for the information I've already gone through, and thanks in advance for any advice! it will certainly be appreciated.

·
Superior Firepower
5,089 Posts
Hey guys! I just found this site about an hour ago and I've already came across a TON of useful information so I had to join right away. I was just given my start in the construction trade by an old family friend and I have fallen in love with it. Although I've only actually been in the trade for about 6 weeks my education started years ago with my father, and a few construction technology classes. I look forward to learning from you guys as I really want to excel in this field with an emphasis on ceramic tile. I guess I'm really just trying to prepare you guys for all of the questions ill be asking (don't worry ill search as much as possible before bugging you guys). :thumbup: Thanks for the information I've already gone through, and thanks in advance for any advice! it will certainly be appreciated.

Welcome to CT !

Attachments

·
Banned
77 Posts
welcome to CT forums

welcome to CT forums thanks for joining up if you need any website help like blogs or free seo services let us know by pm .. I can help you get top positions fo your handyman business in all engines.... :party:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome , In mine opinion ,Americans like Rutic Ceramic tiles ....12"X12" .13"X13",16"X16",18"X18" ...I have been in constuction trade about 10 years .
Above listed size are sold well to the US market .Hoping helpful to you .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts