Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Her favorite place to buy her bacon is not far from me as well as my Sherwin Williams supplier. A well deserved thanks will have to do for now

Mike

·
Artist and not a curator
10,626 Posts
Her favorite place to buy her bacon is not far from me as well as my Sherwin Williams supplier. A well deserved thanks will have to do for now

Mike
Let's do something for her of consequence. Let's go paint her house or something. She's gotta have some kind of repairs to do sitting around. Let's get together and do them. I'm always up for hanging out in Hill Country Tx anyhow.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,045 Posts
Y'all are way too kind.

I absolutely love this site. :p

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,783 Posts
Let's do something for her of consequence. Let's go paint her house or something. She's gotta have some kind of repairs to do sitting around. Let's get together and do them. I'm always up for hanging out in Hill Country Tx anyhow.
Nothing is stopping you.

·
Registered
Custom
12,618 Posts
Go-Fund me for a years worth of bacon from her favorite place might hit the sweet spot... (y)😁

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,783 Posts
Nothing is stopping you.
Nothing is stopping you.
Take the bull by the horns. Find out what town/city she lives in...if she owns or rents...
Get a list of motels and campsites close by.
Find out what needs to be done anc list it.
Take the names of people interested in doing the work.
Make sure everyone can be there when they say they will.
Coordinate with everyone what gets done when so no one is bumping into each other...
Like Nike....just do it.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
5,045 Posts
All y'all, I get paid to work here. I just happen to be blessed to love working on this site and have made true friendships here.

That being said, hearing "thank you" absolutely made my day. :coffee:

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,480 Posts
I toast Cricket with a cold LongBoard Island Lager and some fresh Poke...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts