Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
That is awesome, Nice Work!
How long did that job take (and how many guys).

Do you want me to add a forum to post job pics?

-Nathan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took 1 month with a average of 2/3 men per day we also just finished another reflection pool on a normal housing estate! and jesus its awsome ill have to post that 1 and yea pics forum would be cool :)

nwingate said:
That is awesome, Nice Work!
How long did that job take (and how many guys).

Do you want me to add a forum to post job pics?

-Nathan

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
LOL, no problem.
That house looks huge!

Do you think there should be one big photo forum for everyone or one inside each trades forum?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
indeed it is huge! altough its the smallest one on the estate just about only having 6 on sweet bedrooms full size swimming pool full size gym full size snooker table etc... 4 cars

ferrari,porshe 911 camero,audi tt and a audi summit
its a multi millionares estate for sure but he is well sweet and down to earth if you met him you wouldnt think he was rich :) i.e doesnt flash his cash even makes us our cuppas ..

i also think you should have a Finished Projects forum in each forum for sure :) with the description Photos of finished current befores and afters forum :)

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
A place to post pice would be really cool! I have a portfolio here at work where I have pictures of completed flooring jobs so clients can see completed work. Great idea!

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Florcraft said:
A place to post pice would be really cool! I have a portfolio here at work where I have pictures of completed flooring jobs so clients can see completed work. Great idea!
Done! There is a new picture post forum for each trade.
I can't wait to see some before and after pics from you guys!:D

Post away!
-Nathan

U

·
0 Posts
camero's

P.Jackson said:
indeed it is huge! altough its the smallest one on the estate just about only having 6 on sweet bedrooms full size swimming pool full size gym full size snooker table etc... 4 cars

ferrari,porshe 911 camero,audi tt and a audi summit
its a multi millionares estate for sure but he is well sweet and down to earth if you met him you wouldnt think he was rich :) i.e doesnt flash his cash even makes us our cuppas ..

i also think you should have a Finished Projects forum in each forum for sure :) with the description Photos of finished current befores and afters forum :)

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
About pics, I often ask my boss why we dont take more before during and after pics. I think the first thing the foreman should do after setup is take pics. The last then the formean should do before break down is take pictures of after shots. The foreman should also take during pics of any problem areas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Was a freinds webhosting server guess he don't do it anymore :) our new site will be launching very soon! most the jobs we have took on have all been about 1/2 month!

Our latest job was a mino golf course massive project but the landscaping we did was spot on , which included 4 huge ponds and water falls cascade all the hills and holes for the course and all the tropical plants!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The above pictures where took before it actually opened but the mayor wanted to come with the local TV company so we could not refuse.

I must say the plants and grass are all well developed now and looks amaizing will have to get new pictures.

Excuse the picture quality but wanted them to take little space as poss on here :)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the pics above are the project about 75% finished there was still a few more greens needed finished , and ofcourse the tidy up which makes every fit togther :)

will post them some time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts