Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into going after larger mobile jobs. We have been in business for about 4.5 years and just are not quite where we thought we would be.We do most of our blasting in the shop. I am thinking about getting into blasting tanks and such. We currently have a Sullair 375cfm , IR 185cfm, 2 600lb pots,a Schmidt Accustrip 12sx pot, and a cube van. Any suggestions? Where is a good place to start?

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson2414

Coops are a group of companies that have put together their money to buy more product at a reduced price to their customers. The people who own the most stock in the coop benefit by buying from the coop they own at a reduced price. The coop is owned buy its members. You can vote on what you own. Iowa is a huge example of this. So are The Dakotas. The coops in the midwest have gotten to the point that they own us. You buy your gas, LP, and bananas from them. The gas station is owned by cenex. The lp is owned by ferrel gas or a cenex subsidary. Basically CHS owns the Tri state area Im in. I went the other way and found them last families that hung on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts