Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

laminate flooring on a ceiling..?

3738 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  MTN REMODEL LLC
Is it possible to put aminate flooring on a ceiling? If not, why?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
I always thought the dumpster was the best place for that stuff. I can't stand working with it.
TimelessQuality said:
That's possibly the best place for laminate flooring!
Just screw it down, or up....
Umm, I dunno, Gravity?
You are asking the wrong question Grasshopper. The question should not be "can it be done", but rather "should it be done." The answer to that is: HELL NO!

JK

I really don't think it will look any better up there, but I've been wrong before. Engineered may be a better choice.
Me smells a HO. One post wonder.
Reactions: dkillianjr
ANYTHING is possible.
I usually project all my animations on walls.
Idk why so many people cheap out I really dont just go with hardwood. You can get cheap hardwood or bamboo for $2.00/ft2 and it looks better than $5.00/ft2 laminate
a true floating floor:thumbup:
Reactions: TimelessQuality
A lot of things are possible, why are you asking?
Use glue and 16's.
16 would look awesome up there. :)

OTOH, he is talking about putting laminate flooring on a ceiling, so it might be an improvement. :thumbup:
You should probably go with regular hardwood flooring because then you can use the phnematic stapler to hold it up lol... hahaha can you imagin using one of those upside down. This post is a joke.
Reactions: MTN REMODEL LLC
You should probably go with regular hardwood flooring because then you can use the phnematic stapler to hold it up lol... hahaha can you imagin using one of those upside down. This post is a joke.
But.... You have to admit.....It is possible...;)
Reactions: livingsoulsdie
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.