Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Particulate Filter
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about buying one. Any thoughts on how to use this machine to make more money?

How about sanding series? I was talking to one guy who says he cuts filler with it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I've never used one, but from what I hear, it's kind of 1/2 an extra step. And I've heard it makes the end result look a lot like glass.
If I could afford one I'd probably buy one. As I can't afford it, I bought the Bona Multi-Head unit. Using it instead of the normal screens, we've had very good results.

Hope this helps.

·
Particulate Filter
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never used one, but from what I hear, it's kind of 1/2 an extra step. And I've heard it makes the end result look a lot like glass.
If I could afford one I'd probably buy one. As I can't afford it, I bought the Bona Multi-Head unit. Using it instead of the normal screens, we've had very good results.

Hope this helps.
A little. I'm happy to buy it if there is an angle where I can turn the investment into more money. To date I've never had a client complain about our sanding, laps and misses sure, but never the sanding. Thinking out loud I would probably do better having a new website built.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Thinking about buying one. Any thoughts on how to use this machine to make more money?

How about sanding series? I was talking to one guy who says he cuts filler with it.
Parquet.. Herringbone mosaics etc.

That's where you will see a benefit. Otherwise it's a space taker upper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts