12,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.............

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sks/1479055574.html

-------------------

blunt rolling (dmi)

Date: 2009-11-23, 12:53PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

for 20$ i will show you how to role a blunt some cant role but need this skill. u must provide 2 swisser wraps though. no marijuana! if you do not learn to role you get you money back. if interested text 515313nnnn

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • License info: Unlicensed

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,581 Posts
OK.............

-------------------

blunt rolling (dmi)

for 20$ i will show you how to role a blunt some cant role but need this skill. u must provide 2 swisser wraps though. no marijuana! if you do not learn to role you get you money back. if interested text 515313nnnn

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
480 am I that old? :rolleyes: I don't know what a blunt is. :rolleyes:

·
Jeff
1,485 Posts
OK.............

-------------------

blunt rolling (dmi)

Lol sure no marijuana. Must be because he needs the $20 to buy some. :laughing:

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
speaking of Craig's List funnies...

It’s well known that to get professional results you need to use professional workers.

Uh.... something is wrong with those stairs.... they're not tied in to the walls or something.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
speaking of Craig's List funnies...

Uh.... something is wrong with those stairs.... they're not tied in to the walls or something.

I was gonna say the treads look like #2 pine that's been routered on the nose edge, and the risers are covered with the same cheap laminated crap as the floor. And they're not even along either side, for cryin' out loud.

Jeez. I'm just a stupid electershun, and I'm ashamed of that job.

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
Not only that, but the "column" in the fore ground is lam flooring as well, and the "base" (casing) is cut too long on the last riser and you can see it just stop inbetween the stairs and right wall...

And when he polyed the threads its all over the risers...guess he figred its clear, who would know, but you can see it in the photo due to the flash...

and the hand rail is all wrong.

All that and the drop ceiling tell me this is a finished basement somewhere and he just added walls next to the stairs....

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not only that, but the "column" in the fore ground is lam flooring as well, and the "base" (casing) is cut too long on the last riser and you can see it just stop inbetween the stairs and right wall...

And when he polyed the threads its all over the risers...guess he figred its clear, who would know, but you can see it in the photo due to the flash...

Without being there with a tape, it sure looks like either the treads are too thin or the risers are too tall.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts