Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
i just purchased a 1995 kubota K035 at a auction site and i'm looking for the repair and parts books for this model. the only problem is that the kubota dealer says this machine is for asian market and he can't have anything on it.
So is was wondering if some of you guys would know a site were i can download those books or any place to by it and have it shipped.
or if a other model from the north american market would be similar to it, i found the KX121 is most similar.
can anyone help me with that mather it would be GREATELY appreciated.
thanks in advance.
Fab

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will try again with the dealer but a bigger contractor who's freind of mine told me that offen the reps don't like that when you by at auction 'cause they lose sales and by that they give you a poorer service. but they will never admit it of course. so that's why i was turning to you guy's to see iff somebody when through the same problem.
thanks

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Do a search for Kubota KO 35 parts suppliers and you should find results like this: http://www.transdat.com.au/usedkobelco/index.html and presto! It is a hassle, but there it is. Now for a manual, good luck....but if you find a European variant, it may be there as well.

It did not take me long to break the code of "gray market machines".

·
Registered
30 Posts
Call a different dealer or call and ask for the zone or area manager. All dealers have a manager from the factory above them and they over see problems the dealers have. You can also try the factory 800 number.

·
Registered
GC
1,026 Posts
Gray market equipment is a pain in the ass. I bought a gray market bobcat at an auction and shortly discovered that the dealers wanted nothing to do with me or my Bobcat. I went back to the owner and told them that it should have been disclosed that the machine was Gray market, they agreed and refunded my money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts