Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get these as a gift for my father that does flooring, as such I don't want anything extremely expensive. Somewhere around 60 bucks would be my upper limit.

Main things are they should be comfortable and last atleast a couple months, he does flooring on the side now and then so its not absolutely important that he gets something in the 500 dollar price range that will last a lifetime.

·
Gonna die a glass guy
367 Posts
Lowe's has a pair for around $17.00 that are the most comfortable I have ever had. Kneeling or walking to the truck...

I'll look online and see if I can come up with a link or pic.

Here they are. Holy crap, could the link have been longer ? I only use one strap and they are great, the customers dog got to the first pair and taught me how I had to wear them. :) Oh did I say $17 ? "FAIL"

Hey everybody, time to raise labor by ummm.... oh ...... say 100 % ... Well maybe 30% :thumbup:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_445712-4810...RL=?Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&facetInfo=

·
Super Moderator
29,321 Posts
Did he ever have a pair he liked? Knee pads fit different people differently, not necessarily one-size-fits-all...kinda like shoes, you may want to ask him what he likes! That being said, I like the Occidental Leather Knee Pads personally!
I have the Occidentals also. Very good.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I still have the ol "craftsman' leather pads from back in the early 90s, I have tried others but always go back to the old ones.

You should ask him what kind he liked back in the day. Some like leather some like the plastic cup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts