Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Hair Splitter
18,331 Posts
Mike was nice enough not to quote you so wouldn't get pissed off and you still found a way... Lol
Oh, I'm not pissed off at all. Annoyed a little, but far from pissed. You have to harm a loved one to get me pissed.

·
GC/carpenter
43,592 Posts
Mike was nice enough not to quote you so wouldn't get pissed off and you still found a way... Lol
Exactly why I didn't a quote him and quoted the guy who reopened the thread. I've often responded to older threads that others opened then noticed the date. However, Rob, probably feels a little foolish which was in no way my intentions. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and it would've went away.

·
GC/carpenter
43,592 Posts
Again just answering your post. It's not like he hasn't been here in years. So chances are he's still getting notifications. But it's not like I'm going to hold my breath. It's just a question that will sit out in cyberspace. But thanks for all the concern and informing me that I might not get a response.
Your very welcome, now see how easy that was?

·
Hair Splitter
18,331 Posts
Yet somehow I respect Mike more than you. Odd... And then I went and broke my rule and actually had conversation with Rob. Lol
And to think I recommended you guys to my brother. :mad:

·
Hair Splitter
18,331 Posts
So you did that just to get me? You need to get a life I'm not that important. :laughing:
Yes I said that one statement to get you, it took but a brief moment to think of something to burn you, not two weeks. But I know you would love me thinking about you for two weeks. Pervert.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The range hood was a custom build from a picture she showed me.

I used oak because it's what she asked for.

I don't come here a lot any more, but I do stop by every now and then.

Why don't you people create your own thread for the petty back and forth bickering and not hi-jack my thread.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts