Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
If you are using stock cabinets, 20-20 has a nice DB of manufactures units to choose from. If you are building custom, then try KCDW which will not only do the rendering, but also the cutlists and CNC info if required.

None of them are cheap, but if you do alot of kitchens, the investment will pay off.

·
Home remodeler
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the help. Is it possible to design a kitchen in a timely fashion in front of the customer

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
It's possible, yes. However, I have no idea about your abilities, so I cannot say if it is possible for you to be able to do it. A "timely fashion" would also be relative to the clients. Some may be twiddling their thumbs after 5 minutes, others may be patient enough to last for 2 hours.

·
Eater of sins.
4,687 Posts
E cabinets is a good program, the UI is really cluncky right now but I understand that the next version will be much more intuitive and user friendly. You need to be a licensed contractor or cabinet builder or someone in the industry to get the program (free) but real good things for kitchens and cabinets can be done with it.

Andy.

·
Design it, and Build it.
81 Posts
I second Chief

Chief has many cabinet brands loaded with it and even more you can download from there website.

I have been doing Kitchen Designs for years about 1000 under my belt, and by far, Chief is the best.

Then I would have to say 20/20. Or CabVis.

But Chief can always do the SELLING PART

1 - 13 of 13 Posts