Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
One man show.
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I've seen it brought up on here, any one heard of it? Any one useing it? Any results?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've kept an ad up on there for the last few months. In four months, I think I've done one little $100.00 job from advertising there. It's basically just a more well laid out Craigslist with 1/100th the traffic.

The one thing I like about them is they email you when you've fallen off the front page. Oh....and they're free for a normal size ad. The paid ads are pretty inexpensive, but I don't know if you'd get a decent ROI or not. I was considering doing one to find out, but haven't yet.

·
bathroom guru
1,348 Posts
I tried Kijiji this winter as things were a little slow. Problem is, all the leads I recieved (which was about 5) were for customers who wanted their bathrooms renovated for $3-4,000.00. However, I did get one decent bathroom reno (small job).

I think if you are doing "cheaper" work, it may work, but for those who do quality jobs you may be disapointed.

·
One man show.
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, just wondering. In 6 months I had 2 inquiries but no go, price and no response when I responded to their e-mail. Why not though, it's free and low maintenance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been running ads for about a year now.
The best thing about Kijiji is that it is "free".
The down side is that the vast majority are looking for the cheapest price.
What have you got to loose?

·
Registered
16 Posts
stick to craigslist if you are going that route

1 - 7 of 7 Posts