Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather has been great here in Vancouver B.C this week. We did 3 cedar convertions this week !!!! aprox 30 sqaure each plus cap starters etc.
any other b.c.ers out there!!!!! hows it going?

·
Registered
647 Posts
JohnK is from Chiliwack I think. North Idaho here. Been in HEAVEN this winter. No weather breaks this winter so I just shut down for two weeks to take a break. Gotta head to Ellensberg Monday for the week. Don't get to that side of BC much but am up around Banff every year...most beautiful place on earth I think.

BTW, the IOC isn't too thrilled about the weather am sure. But who cares about them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JohnK is from Chiliwack I think. North Idaho here. Been in HEAVEN this winter. No weather breaks this winter so I just shut down for two weeks to take a break. Gotta head to Ellensberg Monday for the week. Don't get to that side of BC much but am up around Banff every year...most beautiful place on earth I think.

BTW, the IOC isn't too thrilled about the weather am sure. But who cares about them.
banff is awesome alright!!!! good luck next week , hope the weather turns for ya!!!!

·
Just do it right
6 Posts
Langley B.C.

Hey Dunright

We are in langley we are having a great year too $2,000.000.00 worth of work already sold in 2010.I just peeled 0ff your sticker of the cabinet in jeffs office at Roofmart sorry bud.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey good on on ya , i thought i was doing good aproaching 1 million ( but then again im the only one selling , how many guys selling there? oh and by the way , dont worry bout the sticker, i have 1000's more , and ill be the guy putting the "another roof installed by Dunn Wright" signs all over the mainland on all the roofs we do!!!! haha, any ways , i hope all is well , and maybe well do a coffee one of these days!!!

·
APPLIED RIGHT
383 Posts
I live in Chilliwack,but do majority of my work in Abby.Whats your specialty?I love flat roofs,love the flame:furious:Having a hard time trying to swallow this TPO pill,lol.It just seems sooo wimpy.Thoughts?;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts