Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone on this forum has heard of or used KGR Contractors for leads....They say they only send the lead to ONE contractor ,....just wanting some feedback on them. THANKS

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would disagree about buying construction leads online. Our company uses two leads services with pretty good results. Online leads are not like a referral. You have to work them and you have to know its a numbers game. Every lead is not a sale. I am not familiar with KGR but internet leads are the way marketing in this business is going. Unless you are good at online marketing for yourself sooner or later we are all going to pay somebody to do it for us.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I would disagree about buying construction leads online. Our company uses two leads services with pretty good results. Online leads are not like a referral. You have to work them and you have to know its a numbers game. Every lead is not a sale. I am not familiar with KGR but internet leads are the way marketing in this business is going. Unless you are good at online marketing for yourself sooner or later we are all going to pay somebody to do it for us.

Said the one post wonder!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Try ****. Its completely free for both consumers and contractors. They offer real time leads in over 170 different trades. Easy to use website with many added services. Try them out, risk free!
Apparently you didn't read the forum rules prior to coming in here and promoting yourself in eight threads in eight minutes. :whistling

You won't be around long.... :no:

Bye bye..... :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts