Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Flatrooferstl
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going fellas, I got a ok website I think, but I would like to improve.
Would you's reccommend me going to kbk or any other good website designers. Currently Im at www.TheFlatRoofCo.com so you can see its not the best website.

·
Sean
5,532 Posts
Keith has done some real nice designs - not to sure on his SEO skills (He does my cards, ad's, etc...)
Carl Sorenson is on this board & does some nice work for some of the members & is pretty good at SEO
Footbridge Media - the gold standard pretty much for SEO, the only catch is their sites start blending together - Once business gets picking up enough though I am switching over to them

I am sure others will pop in with their favorites in a bit

·
Registered
470 Posts
No on The Website and Yes on a Blog!

I would do a blog instead, much easier and better to manage and google loves blogs. Plus content is KING! You can still use KB Graphics for a logo or design. We use him and he is great.

You can do everything on a blog. Photo,video,audio and your marketing. Plus it's so much easier that your office staff can help also.Think about want happens to you on a daily basis and then share your story. Why do you think reality TV is so big.

Look into it first and do your home work. For all of the guys and gals out there with an existing website they all should have a blog linked to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts