Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Master Mason
47 Posts
That looks spectacular. Those hearth pieces look heavy! I hope someone covers it up before the insulators, drywallers, trim, and painters get there.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
As a carpenter, masons are the one trade I see that makes me want to hire a tradesman rather than do it myself. That looks awesome.

Some day I am going to hire one of you guys to replace my wood stove with a brick chimney and insert.

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
24,366 Posts
Some day I am going to hire one of you guys to replace my wood stove with a brick chimney and insert.
While I totally get it, you'd be downgrading your heating setup. An insert will never heat as efficiently as a stove.

Of course, if you're doing well enough to hire Bytor, you probably won't need to worry about that. :laughing:

·
Stonemason
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Bytor did you take your website down?
Website is indeed no longer with us... just wasn't worth it for us. We're literally booked 2-3 years in advance consistently... our clientele aren't really the types to shop for a mason on the internet.
I opted for an Instagram account instead to at least have an online photo album of sorts available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts