Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am a new member to the forum or more a newly registered one as I have been reading this particular forum for a couple of months.
Found this place as I was thinking about ordering a new truck. Been a window contractor since the fall of 79. I started in a pickup and then went into a Cube Van in 1984 thru 1989. Went back into pickups for various reasons until now.

So after lots of thought and research, I ordered a 2009 E350 Super Duty SRW Cutaway Van with a Unicell "Areocell CW" 12 foot box. It came in this week and despite a heavy schedule, we managed to get it up and running. Not completely there but good enough to work out of.

I wanted to thank everyone that posted their ideas and pics in all the various threads about trucks and trailers. It was a lot of great information that was very helpful.

I will post some pics as soon as I hit the "magic number" of posts :whistling

Going to be nice having everything under a roof again!

·
ampman
783 Posts
dont' tell us it broke down 4 miles from the dealer:laughing: just kidding good luck fords have always been good to me

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont' tell us it broke down 4 miles from the dealer:laughing: just kidding good luck fords have always been good to me
No, it didn't break down and I didn't pay cash, either:thumbsup:

I have always used Fords except when I first started out I ended up with a POS Dodge based solely on price. I did have a 1 ton Chevy dually as a junk hauler but it was eating too much cash.

The only money I put in the last truck over 4 years besides some fluid changes was a light bulb for the tail light. Who can argue with that?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts