Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
call an electrician...
Now I thought it was white to white, black to black, and do what ever with the left-overs? Call someone that has more knowledge please, for this issue! Does not look like you can do this on your own safely!
Even your web site doesn't work???? DAH

·
Love me some Concrete
1,834 Posts
I was really going to give a smart ass answer but I find that I can't right now....

You have to re-wire the house, you are not going to add a ground to every outlet as needed and everything else is against code and very easy to detect.

Call an Electrician

·
Registered
Butcher of wood and metal
6,779 Posts
but where's the fun in that? :laughing:

it's way better to drive in an eight foot ground rod next to each receptacle location.
Well yea that would be cool, or could just run a ground wire on the wall from plug to plug then to a ground rod.:laughing:

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
24,934 Posts
Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.DIYChatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.