Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
3041 - 3060 of 3084 Posts

·
Safety Third
Red Seal Carpenter
1,079 Posts
This is how I did it for my cords and hoses, just had the wife sew me up some loops from old straps.
That looks like a good way to reduce stress on air hoses too. I have lots of webbing laying around from climbing, maybe I'll just tie something up and test it.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Safety Third
Red Seal Carpenter
1,079 Posts
Finished up a couple of things yesterday waiting for our lumber to drop. Installed the ladder racks, built a shovel box, put a gable on the one shelf and some other small odds and ends. Just need a scrap of plywood for the workbench in the nose. Towed out to site this morning, chopsaw didn't move at all without a strap.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Spent the last couple of weekends cleaning and organizing the trailer. We finally put plywood shelves down on the metal shelving. The metal wire shelving on them was a pain for keeping things in their place. One day I'll build custom plywood shelving but until then, this is pretty functional for what we do.

Attachments

·
Safety Third
Red Seal Carpenter
1,079 Posts
I've been slowly chipping away at getting my trailer organized and fully functional. Hard when you work out of it everyday but I get bored on my lunch break anyway. Finished the work bench/office desk/plan table up. And got a heater set up and running in my cabinet, it should be plenty warm enough to keep glues, guns and batteries happy through the winter. Plus it keeps my boots warm overnight. Still need to get some dividers in the shelves for tools, and labels for everything but I'll get there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
8' X 14' Dual Axle Carry-On Trailer

We had our friends at "The Lucky Sign Shop" letter this baby up! Now we have a rolling billboard on our jobs!

7' X 14' Dual Axle "Carry-On" Trailer
Vince. Any issues with thieves since the lettering? This is the main reason I don’t letter my truck and trailer.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
what do you have to keep drawers and doors shut . i just cannot imagine how these trailers can keep things in place .my box truck i have to tie everything down .

·
Registered
Remodeling Contractor
13 Posts
what do you have to keep drawers and doors shut . i just cannot imagine how these trailers can keep things in place .my box truck i have to tie everything down .
I have a locking bar for my drawers. You can see it just to the right of the drawers in front. Simple but effective. Essentially a threaded knob and a t-nut on the bottom of the work surface.

3041 - 3060 of 3084 Posts