Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3063 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The posting of current job pictures is a great thread, I thought I would start a new thread for members to post interior and/or exterior shots of their job site trailers. I have an ulterior motive, since I am picking up my new 16 x 7 tomorrow, and need some more ideas on how to fit it out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picked up the new trailer yesterday....16 long, 7 wide, 6-1/2 tall....and the ladder racks they installed really suck! I am going to lower them and cap them....nice pulling trailer.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't want a ramp...I could have had the trailer the day I ordered it if I would have taken a ramp style, but I wanted the swinging doors,,,maybe down the road, I will regret it, but I don't care for our other trailer, which has a ramp. I can keep a short ramp for loading the table saw and stuff....plus, I can hang cords and the like on the doors. Working on how I will lay it out today....get some AC ply this weekend and get after it.

·
I like Green things
23,069 Posts
I see, all my tools are on wheels, including my brake. The rear ramp makes it more convienant to me. I see about hanging stuff on the doors, but I dont hang anything in the trailer, I haul some really expensive cabinets and trim and stuff falling off the walls always scares me.

·
The Deck Guy
3,126 Posts
Ah...the sweet smell of a new empty trailer to fit out.

I'm never happy with the way mine come out, but I'm too lazy to readjust, so I just keep dealing with a bad layout.:laughing:

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$4600 in Tulsa...I think they have a dealer in your area also. Trailers Plus. I passed on the drop axles and ramp door, the only "option" I took were the ladder racks...I guess a good deal would be $4400 without racks.

·
Sean
5,533 Posts

·
It's all about the Avatar
1,814 Posts
You an I both know you aren't coming to Oklahoma to drive a 55mph van home!:clap:
I bet you have all the local housewifes, swooning when you pull up in that..:laughing: I am starting to lactate just looking at it.:laughing: meow.
I had a milk wagon once...they are great.

·
Registered
89 Posts
http://www.contractortalk.com/showthread.php?t=15369&page=2

Posts 31-38 have some pics of our setup. Looking into putting a battery and invertor in it, but have to research more about it, dont know where to start with that kind of stuff.

What size of battery/invertor do you guys have, what kind of things can you run off a full battery and for how long? Im mainly looking to run chargers and maybe a couple lights.

1 - 20 of 3063 Posts