Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Wow, I wish I could do stuff like that. Bravo Zulu.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Now that looks nice, very nice.:thumbup:

·
Official CT Greeter!
1,397 Posts
Looks very nice, but I agree with cole, a dimensional would have looked better but very nice indeed!:thumbsup:

·
Grand Rapids Remodeling
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks nice Paulie good choise on the vertical siding:thumbup: That radial arm looks fun to load in the truck:laughing:

Dave
Ya know it's a great siding saw but what a bear to lift. :furious: 6 to 8 panels at a time and square clean cuts, no kick back.

This was the first job I used it on. I justified keeping dads old radial arm saw to my wife saying I need it for siding jobs. She called me on it this time and I set it up and used it. Other than the weight I like it better than a store bought siding saw and table.

I should mention a little surprise when I went through dad's old sears and roebuck radial saw, look what I found that I've had in the chest stand for untold years, I think from the war.

The three tab shingles suck dumpster juice. I agree it ruins the look but HO said it doesn't leak so they stayed.

1940's milk barn, you are correct sir. :clap:

I'll bring my camera today and take a pic of the LVL beam the engineer made me hang in the middle, what a monster.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts