Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unit wont do anything. Batterys are all charged. Unit charger does not charge but can here a click when plugged in

·
Super Moderator
24,787 Posts
Google JLG 1932e2.

Service Manual comes up as a PDF.

Scroll down and there is a troubleshooting section.

The machines have a number of safety interlocks. Your problem with the charger is more than likely involved.

Is it all the way down?

·
Registered
136 Posts
It may be a malfunction with one of the emergency shut offs. I have seen it before where the one on the platform was broken and even when it was pulled out it wouldnt work, because it thought it was still depressed. Those emergency buttons take a beating.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
I have found that if I have a battery with one bad cell, the unit will not work. Period. I kind of think maybe part of the problem stems from the older chargers which sometimes can "overcharge" at a higher then "trickle" rate and literally burn a batter connection internally.....this has been my own experience with the E2, and I probably have been through more batteries then most until I replaced the "golf car charger" with a solid state 24v charger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Google JLG 1932e2.

Service Manual comes up as a PDF.

Scroll down and there is a troubleshooting section.

The machines have a number of safety interlocks. Your problem with the charger is more than likely involved.

Is it all the way down?
Yes it is down
Thanks for input

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow,A lot of different options. Guess need to make sure batteries are good. My remote charger shows at least 6v charge.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
A VOM should read close to 24 volts at the business end of the batter connections.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts