Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Talking Head
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going?

I plan on being there for most of Friday(definitely the beer events anyway) and I signed up for the Festool Connect thing on Thursday but I don't know if I can do more than half a day at that.

Post here or shoot me a PM if you're going and wanted to meet up at some point. Kent and I got together at one of the beer events last year. We were both disappointed that the other wasn't really a tall blonde woman:sad: but, other than that, it was a good time.

On a side note, does anyone know what discount(if any) Festool offers at the show?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
When is it? My wife is going to RI for work. Maybe it'll be the same time and I can tag along.

·
Talking Head
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last bump. Tomorrow's the only day I'm going. If anyone is going to be there and wants to meet up, shoot me a PM. I'll probably either be creeping Mike Guertin out by sitting in the front row all day or drinking my way into some rash tool purchases. We'll see.:whistling

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sorry, completely missed this thread. I was only there for a short time friday because I was short on time. I am hoping next year to be able to actually take my time and check everything out again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts