Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys have this book?,I got it a few days ago and I must say this is the best reference book on framing that I have.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I've thought about getting those field guides, nice to hear they are useful. I've noticed some of the books through JLC are outdated and have gotten bad reviews. I have the most luck surfing through Amazon.com. But their field guides seem worthwhile.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Will Holiday

A Roof Cutters secrets To framing the custom home
is very good from them to, the best book ive seen on roof framing.
A very good book

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got my copy last week, and it's probably the best reference I've got on residential framing. The illustrations are high quality, and on any given topic it refers you to the month/year of JLC magazine for further reading into the topic. This is not to say what the book discusses isn't complete ... it's very thorough and complete.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got my copy last week, and it's probably the best reference I've got on residential framing. The illustrations are high quality, and on any given topic it refers you to the month/year of JLC magazine for further reading into the topic. This is not to say what the book discusses isn't complete ... it's very thorough and complete.
I ssecond that opinion. Just got mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts