Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '98 RUUD Sillhoutte II and am looking for a replacement inducer blower/motor. The only Jakel replacement seems to be for a model J238-138-1344. Nothing on the J238-150-1533 that is on the blower now? I'm not sure if it needs to be replaced, but their is a crack in the (plastic) mounting flange.

Has the part no changed? Any suggestions?

Thankyou,

Ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
found one

Ed R. said:
I have a '98 RUUD Sillhoutte II and am looking for a replacement inducer blower/motor. The only Jakel replacement seems to be for a model J238-138-1344. Nothing on the J238-150-1533 that is on the blower now? I'm not sure if it needs to be replaced, but their is a crack in the (plastic) mounting flange.

Thankyou,

Ed
try www.expertappliance.com and www.tempmech.com. Do a little searching, but they have the part there. Good luck...these things are cheaply made. Cost? 240 to 400 dollars

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have done better. Contact www.partsguy.com or 18005974575. $177.00 for the exact part. They had 5 when I ordered mine. These are notorious for cracked casings and are very easy to install. Their customer service is excellent.
Ed R. said:

Thankyou,

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts