Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
25,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
Tin. Thanks to you I now have a new phobia. 3 cats in the house I'm working on. Caught this one sneaking up on me this morning. Not good.
I've lived with that one for years. :laughing:

But yeah, it's great when the HO is willing to lock them in a room somewhere while you work. Doesn't seem to happen very often.

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
I am always worried one will jump inside an open service panel. I use this possible scenario and they always lock them up for me.:thumbsup:

I'm guessing it's not too outrageous to think that it's possible either.

·
GC/carpenter
43,842 Posts
I am always worried one will jump inside an open service panel. I use this possible scenario and they always lock them up for me.:thumbsup:

I'm guessing it's not too outrageous to think that it's possible either.
They pull all kinds of cooked critters out of panels

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
25,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
Made it over there this week to begin the patching process. Pics are a sampling of the drywall and duct mayhem. There were 22 4" holes, plus one the firefighters poked in the first floor dining room wall when they couldn't figure out what their scanner was showing them (a drain pipe).

Hot mudded all the plugs in and did a first coat of bucket mud. They need a second coat, but she wants to hold off on that until she gets more stuff unpacked and comes up with a list of improvements she wants done on the place.

I'm kinda liking that kitty-cat. :cheesygri

Attachments

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Made it over there this week to begin the patching process. Pics are a sampling of the drywall and duct mayhem. There were 22 4" holes, plus one the firefighters poked in the first floor dining room wall when they couldn't figure out what their scanner was showing them (a drain pipe).

Hot mudded all the plugs in and did a first coat of bucket mud. They need a second coat, but she wants to hold off on that until she gets more stuff unpacked and comes up with a list of improvements she wants done on the place.

I'm kinda liking that kitty-cat. :cheesygri
So, tape or no tape?

:D

201 - 220 of 227 Posts