Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you say WIND! :eek:

My god, if we would have known that Ivan was gonna hit us hardest we woulda got outta here.
That was horrible, everybody close to us made it ok. Just a ton of trees down.
Anyway....I misssed a few posts in the week or so we have been without power. This town is gonna be a mess for months, especially the beaches.

Hard to believe but that little old house we are painting didn't have a scratch! That is the house we are using the Duration Paint on. Right now we have just brushed it under the eaves and some spots, then we are gonna spray the rest. I was impressed with the coverage and the finish of the Duration, the price is what just astounds me. Hard to justify that price ya know.

Ps..........Hard for yall to imagine, but we had to stand in lines for Ice down here for over 5 hours, and Gas was even longer for the past week it has been that way.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Glad you made it through the storm Marvin! How do you think this is going to effect business? Its created a lot of work here in Orlando.

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figure the work for us wil come in a month or so. Once they get stuff built back and repaired. Got a job moving a pool table tommorrow from a ruined house.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts