Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Multi-tradesman defender
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you still continue to work and build your company? If yes, what would you do to your company to grow it, if money were not an issue?

If No, what would you be doing instead, since money is no object, have fun with it.

For me, I would like to build a company until I'm 50, then go on the road and see all of America.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Im not sure what I would do, I may or buy a huge yaght that attracts smokin hot girls and cruise. :)

Reactions: maninthesea

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,526 Posts
If I didn't work, I'd go nuts.

It's stay at it, but I'd hire someone else to do the grunt work.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
:eek:
would you still continue to work and build your company?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Umm. Not just no. The answer would be Hell No!

Life is what happens outside of work. ;)

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
I'd build a profitable business that could operate without me.

Then I would do it again and again and again and....

If I already had all the money I ever needed, then all of the profit from the businesses I created would be used for charity work.
I'd go one better and give it all to Obama.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
I'd spend half on beer and strippers....then just waste the rest....

Honestly I'd still work, I love keeping busy and working; but at the same time I'd drink more (if thats possible) and buy a few full-time sex slaves, and nude women to work around me at all times, you know typical rich-guy stuff.

·
semi-skilled laborer
2,075 Posts
my strip club would be the best, we would get shut down atleast once a week for lewd acts, but since you said I have all the money, I would just pay someone off. Maybe I should open 2 clubs so I have a place to go while one is shut down.

·
Certified Remodeler
3,207 Posts
I'd give all my equipment to a homeless dude o get back on his feet.

I'd set my family up.

I'd party like a rock star for six months.

And if I was still alive after that, I'd go on a world strip club tour. (**** ownership-let someone else have the headaches)
Thanks for saving me the trouble of having to think of an answer:thumbsup:

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
I would retire to a small cabin in the middle of the woods in mid Michigan and build my self a kick ass wood shop. I would buy myself a "70 GTO Judge and spend my summers traveling Cananda and Alaska.

·
Banned
846 Posts
I'd have a huge yacht. Like a 700 footer. Giga yacht territory. It would be staffed with a crew of 300 of the hottest chicks you've ever seen, and they'd all put out on demand.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
I would buy the biggest yacht I could find and sail around the world with my wife and kids.
Same here but Id be making kids. Id have to follow the USS mercy around so they could deliver all my kids. :laughing:

I'd go one better and give it all to Obama.
Hes going to take it one way or another.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts