Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago, my baby girl Jaylena just had to try it, and she caught on quick. Nothing like being a daddy!:thumbsup:

This is why I am thankful.

Attachments

·
General Contractor
3,444 Posts
Moments like that make it all worthwhile.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
That is one of the coolest pics I've seen. You need to blow that up and hang it in the office.:thumbup:

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
55,394 Posts
Start'm up early. Looks like a good time for both

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
:thumbsup:

BTW...Why does your dirt bike have training wheels?:laughing:

;)

Reactions: Cdat

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Damn she's grown since
that front porch pic you used
as an avatar! :blink:

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
You sound like a nice dad....my father would have put me to work at a much younger age and not bought my Asics shoes either.:notworthy

·
bathroom guru
1,348 Posts
While not quite the same thing, my little girl Rebecca loves to help in the shop whenever she can! She's getting pretty good with the hammer - only hits my fingers a couple of times:laughing:

Very Cool!!

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, and yes, she loves the Polaris. I had Jaylena when I was 39....a kid later in life is different then the ones when you are young. The perspective is so much different when you are older.....I had my first two when I was still a kid.

She is a riot!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Thanks guys, and yes, she loves the Polaris. I had Jaylena when I was 39....a kid later in life is different then the ones when you are young. The perspective is so much different when you are older.....I had my first two when I was still a kid.

She is a riot!
I couldn't agree more Jo. Our third one surprised us almost 7 years ago. (I was 40 at the time) Raising her with the benefit of having a little more experience in being a daddy made a lot of difference.
Pictures like these will be irreplaceable in years to come.
Good job.:notworthy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts