Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,936 Posts
They've been doing it here for nearly 20 years. (Chicago area) Once company even has a fleet of small pickups.

·
Master Tile Mechanic
202 Posts
I'm guessing you probably wouldn't need a LARGE pickup. Unless you are going to the house next door to me.

·
Super Moderator
11,936 Posts
I'm guessing you probably wouldn't need a LARGE pickup. Unless you are going to the house next door to me.
:clap: Once company advertised that they were "#1 in the #2 business":laughing:

For ten bucks or so, and if I still had a dog, I'd pay it and obviously others do too.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
We have a guy with lettered trucks and he even rents a booth at the fair with free give-aways. Not sure what he was giving away. :laughing:

·
Construction Connoissuer
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the laughs, ....thats why I post silly stuff like this. Sometimes ya just need to laugh, after those last posts,..LMAO.. I feel better now.

:thumbsup:

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
I would totally pay for that.

You know how much crap a 120lb american bulldog makes?
We had a 225 lb. English Mastiff. You want crap??? Not saying yours doesn't leave enough....

Dogs are nothing. Now cat crap.....:no:

·
Construction Connoissuer
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Speaking of cats, why would someone want an animal that craps in a box in the house?
Ha, if your that lucky! I have one that will **** outside the box, right beside it,..WTF :sad:

·
Construction Connoissuer
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He should go into kitty box patrol too,...probably tons of money in that niche!!!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts