Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
You should really put a space or two in your email addy. CT is actively indexed by Google and all kinds of folks will have ready access to your email right quick. Your box will blow up fast with all kinds of unwanted stuff from those less than scrupulous than most of the folks around here.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Second, you should really go over to the introduction forum and introduce yourself and your company. Filling our your profile wouldn't hurt either.

And, to answer your question, I've never found a reliable on line lead service. They all recycle junk leads amongst themselves. You may get a decent lead every once in a while.... but you'll pay dearly for them in the long run. IMHO

·
Registered
3 Posts
1800Remodel(.com) is a great service! You can buy good quality leads from them that turn into real jobs. Give them a call.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Renovation circle

Hello, I've use www.renovationcircle.com and its working very good. I know they expanding to other areas out of california so try contact them and see if it will work for you. I get quality leads from them and now i only use them as my lead provider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts