Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out too late, but HD has all the Irwin quick clamps on clearance. Might want to see if there are any left near you. Cheers.

·
Registered
132 Posts
No HD's close but I knew it would be coming. Lowes clearanced their Bessy to stock the Irwin . HD announced they were carrying Bessy. So, I wonder who deopped who first since they just tap danced across the road.

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
No HD's close but I knew it would be coming. Lowes clearanced their Bessy to stock the Irwin . HD announced they were carrying Bessy. So, I wonder who deopped who first since they just tap danced across the road.
Sounds funny, I have about 20 within a 20 minute drive radius. I have one about a mile away and they get further from there. And where there is HD, Lowe's is right near

·
Registered
132 Posts
We are not a large town. Lowes is the only box. The next closest is about 30 miles. There is one about 30 milesmin every direction. Either a HD, Lowes or Menards

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
We are not a large town. Lowes is the only box. The next closest is about 30 miles. There is one about 30 milesmin every direction. Either a HD, Lowes or Menards
Sometimes, a lot of times...I envy you. I think I would like a small town. Except for the long drive to places and everyone knowing everyone's business. But, the peace and quite is priceless!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts