Deer Creek Electric
22 West Water Street
Yoe, PA 17313
717-246-2778 or 800-897-8847
"The Buck Stops Here"

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
Ron P., electrician, 18 years experience in residential, commercial, and industrial.

Specializing in (and enjoying the most) old-work residential remodeling, extended coffee breaks, and go-go bars.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Hello,

I'm Mickey, I harass the electricians here occasionally, because if a deck builder can't help you with your electrical questions who can?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Rich. I work for Criswell Electric. Is it just me or are the electricians always the smartest guys on the job.
It's just you, and it's in your head, if you're looking for the really sharp guys look no further than the deck builders.

·
Registered
56 Posts
im a kid around here 27 years old, started working at 19 in the feild, opend up my company 3 years ago. Took a shot at it, best decision i ever did in my life

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nomad

Off and on last 25 yrs. Finally, had to do it full time last 10. I tried lottery, get rich quick schemes,etc..all failed so I had to go back to work with pops. Resi and Commercial. Also like long walks on beach, listening to woman talk, and customers explaining what the problem is for 7/8 of time it took to fix it. Oh...I stay anonymous because I like to turn in illegal installations to local inspectors under codename bubbles and have been known for various forms of bribery to get things to pass

Favorite quote "What's the worst that could happen"
Favorite song High Voltage AC/DC
Favorite color White

·
Registered
182 Posts
well you didn't really introduce yourself.... seemed more like a business advertisement than anything else. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I'm Dave. 25 years in the trade and 16 years contracting here in Northern Ca. I don't comment very often as there seems to be one guy that has the answer to most every question posed.

I'm one of those bitter electricians that clings to my religion and especially my guns!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts