Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem with liability insurance. I can't find a company that will cover roofing. I have talked to many differnt companies and they all say either "we don't cover roofing", "sorry 30% roofing is to much have a nice day", or "I'm sorry you need 2 years of coverage before we can cover you". So how do you get 2 years of coverage. I have been dealing with this back and forth for 2 years does that count?

Here is my problem I was told to not mention that I do roofing but my advertising and website all say that I do roofing. I tried that the first time, not saying anything.

I am sure there are guys on her that do roofing who do you use for coverage?

Thanks in advace

·
Registered
7 Posts
PEO/Leasing arrangement to access GL coverage

Have you checked with a PEO broker/Staff Leasing company? They focus mainly on W/C ins, payroll, and employment taxes, but many have the option to tie GL coverage in w/ the package. If you are open to that scenario, feel free to contact me. I have several different arrangements that might fit. 352.427.1665 or [email protected]

·
Risk Advisor
18 Posts
Have you checked with a PEO broker/Staff Leasing company? They focus mainly on W/C ins, payroll, and employment taxes, but many have the option to tie GL coverage in w/ the package. If you are open to that scenario, feel free to contact me. I have several different arrangements that might fit. 352.427.1665 or [email protected]
Have you successfully placed other roofing contractors in this program?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts