Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Every Friday I go down to the bank and deposit my cash in their vault with one of these. I'm not sure of the dollar amount, but I get 12 yards of cash a week on average.

Attachments

Reactions: bmcquin

·
Registered
178 Posts
I wonder what contractors make. Make meaning personal compensation + profit annually before taxes are paid.

I'm interested in starting a home remodeling firm when the recovery comes. I've heard it can be lucrative [outside of a recession].

Any constructive thoughts on this sensitive subject would be appreciated.
Hey! Now you got me interested in becoming a GC too! I think I'm gonna try it!! I wish I'd thought of this sooner. :blink:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Every Friday I go down to the bank and deposit my cash in their vault with one of these. I'm not sure of the dollar amount, but I get 12 yards of cash a week on average.
I must be doing this all wrong. I only deposit by the wheelbarrow, please PM me with your secret. My Plumber and Electrician must have already talked to you, but they will not tell me how to do it.

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
24,915 Posts
Buy my new book.
The monied tradesmen.

By Silvertree

I too would like to offer a testimonial to the power of this weighty tome. My life hasn't been the same since reading it. I would seriously urge any tradesman with monies to purchase it, not only for themselves, but for all of their friends and relatives as well.

This lengthy essay--no, epistle has changed my life forever.

Thank you, Silvertree. :notworthy

·
Banned
846 Posts
I must be doing this all wrong. I only deposit by the wheelbarrow, please PM me with your secret. My Plumber and Electrician must have already talked to you, but they will not tell me how to do it.
The technical term is "extortion" or "blackmail". While in peoples homes set up surveillance cameras in the bedroom or bathroom. Tell the HO you will start posting videos on the internet unless they pay you big bucks.

This is the true secret to successful contracting. Don't tell me you actually think there's good money in building things for people? :laughing:

No my friend, your plumber is super successful because of his ability to install toilet cams. The electrician makes big bucks by hiding cameras in ceiling light fixtures.

Just ask Silvertree. That fancy show truck is just to get himself into peoples kitchens. Folks do some mighty dirty things in kitchens.

Speaking of trucks, you'll want to look fly when you roll up w/ a dump truck full of cash at your bank. Get yourself one of these:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Thanks for posting on ContractorTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractor's to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.