Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder what contractors make. Make meaning personal compensation + profit annually before taxes are paid.

I'm interested in starting a home remodeling firm when the recovery comes. I've heard it can be lucrative [outside of a recession].

Any constructive thoughts on this sensitive subject would be appreciated.

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
I wonder what contractors make. Make meaning personal compensation + profit annually before taxes are paid.

I'm interested in starting a home remodeling firm when the recovery comes. I've heard it can be lucrative [outside of a recession].

I make one MIIIIIILION dollars....

·
Super Moderator
10,597 Posts

This qualifies as the dumbest post of the week. Sounds like a new sticky!

·
The Deck Guy
3,126 Posts

I make no money. I live in a box. I walk to work and pull a wagon with my handsaw and a box of nails to the job.

Luckily, my daughter is training to be a sideshow performer. That's my retirement fund.

·
Registered
738 Posts

dont do it,
theres enough jackasses already in the trades

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,611 Posts
I make no money. I live in a box. I walk to work and pull a wagon with my handsaw and a box of nails to the job.

Luckily, my daughter is training to be a sideshow performer. That's my retirement fund.
At least you have a box. I live under a bridge.

·
Tech Geek
2,654 Posts

Are you freakin serious?

Attachments

·
Official CT Greeter!
1,397 Posts
:eek: There's money in this industry? Since when?...:whistling

·
Super Moderator
10,597 Posts

We "make" houses and stuff
Taxes? We don't pay no stinkin taxes

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
THIS REQUIRES 2 POSTS

I make more than some, but less than others
I make more than my neighbor, but less than the guy across the street, some days are ok, others not as good, but all in all i am happy some of the time. This field can be lucrative, when you play your cards right, when you dont, its not. I hope you find parts of this post helpful, however i realize some parts will be useless. G

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.