Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Al Smith
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
pretty neat. the program does batch photos too. i just copyrighted an entire directory of photos, but i need to re size them to 640 so the images fit within the slide show html template i use with my slideshow php. I haven't decided weather to drop it into a new web directory or clean out the poor quality and redundant images i have in the /more directory and insert them. I think i just created a lot of work for myself LOL

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
53,068 Posts
There are a few programs that strip the photo of the EXIF info. One that I know of is Neat Image. Plus with my photo editor you have the option to include it. So I could swipe your image, wife the EXIF and repost it on my site.

·
Al Smith
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
There are a few programs that strip the photo of the EXIF info. One that I know of is Neat Image. Plus with my photo editor you have the option to include it. So I could swipe your image, wife the EXIF and repost it on my site.

but only someone who was really desperate and needed my photo would bother to do that.......... Like a mad scientist!:laughing: Joe Hack average who doesn't want to do the work, or take their own photos. And cheap ass webmasters wouldn't bother. If someone wants something bad enough. they will acquire it. And there's not much you can do about it.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,821 Posts
in have a 11 year old vueprint license that they accept for the current version called Vuepro. It started out as a simple image viewer i bought for windows 3.1 way back when. Only thing i hafta do one image at a time. I started resizing but i forgot to "save as"
Fotosizer will do batch resizing. You can also designate the file you want the images in, as well as a filename of your choosing.

·
Registered
388 Posts
... stuff deleted

How do you find if someone has one of your images? Is there software that searches the web, or is it just plain dumb luck finding it/them?
FWIW, you can use http://similar-images.googlelabs.com/ . There is also commercially available software that will monitor the net and report back to you. I don't know how well any of the services work.

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts
says who? I scanned it, it's clear, and there's no news on any known virus or spyware database that i can find that have any mention about Exifer
Ten seconds in to my Download, my AVAST Pro sounded the Alarm and I aborted.

Just Downloaded it again and this time clean.

Go figure!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts