Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case any of you happened to notice, there was a really disturbing and long winded rant that appeared about 9:30 tonight. It was REALLY wacko.
I posted a polite reply asking what the rant had to do with this forum, and reported the post to the moderators with the comment "this needs a look".

All evidence of this post was gone in a matter of minutes.

Thanks for keeping an eye out and keeping this a good forum moderators!

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
I think we need stronger bars
on the dungeon.

Thanks Framer. :thumbsup:

·
I like Green things
23,069 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Framerman must have drawn his gun real fast this time ... (Clint Eastwood movie roulette style) :thumbup: ...Heck, I don't even know what thread is that... I must miss a lot of fun... because he shoot too fast for me to see... what's coming & going ??? :whistling

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
That's it.No more working on bids in the P.M.!I miss all the fun posts from the angry drunks!

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It would have just made you shake your head, but was VERY political, perverted and just had no business here. I think the guy was off his meds. I think I was the only view. The mods were all over it, and fast.

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
It would have just made you shake your head, but was VERY political, perverted and just had no business here. I think the guy was off his meds. I think I was the only view. The mods were all over it, and fast.
Sounds like PGD......:laughing:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sounds about the norm in P&R.:laughing:

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
There were at least two. :whistling

Sounds like PGD......:laughing:
Not this time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts