Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Cords, ladders, guards, MSDS sheets, check them all. Fix what is needed or get them off site if you dont have time and fix them later.

Check any fall areas for barricades.
CHeck out all of the specifics and you will be fine.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Now I get it. It's a SPAM link. I'm not as fast as some of you guys. But the dead give away was that the original post spelled OSHA wrong and so does the article. Repeatedly.

·
I'm The BOSS
1,904 Posts
How is it you know they are coming?????

Their usual tactic is to just bum rush the site....

I'm suspicious of any first post by a new poster. especially when the profile has zero info. plus the spelling error, Plus I don't think OHSA
SCHEDULES A SITE INSPECTION WITH SOMEONE THAT GIVES THEM TIME TO HIDE THE ILLEGALS

I know they do "request site meetings. But. I'm under the impression they already got a violation, at that point. I could be wrong.

·
GC/carpenter
44,231 Posts

I'm suspicious of any first post by a new poster. especially when the profile has zero info. plus the spelling error, Plus I don't think OHSA
SCHEDULES A SITE INSPECTION WITH SOMEONE THAT GIVES THEM TIME TO HIDE THE ILLEGALS

I know they do "request site meetings. But. I'm under the impression they already got a violation, at that point. I could be wrong.
It would be the same as the cops calling suspected drug dealers and telling them "we will be there wednesday to have a look".

·
The Ultimate Wire Hider
4,455 Posts
I wouldn't doubt that it's spam. That article originates from a website that sells safety equipment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts