Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 1866 Posts

·
The Remodeler
1,535 Posts
Im giving Facebook advertising a chance, but it isnt performing so well. Set up an ad which has received 230 clicks to my website, and just one tirekicker call. I'll let it go another week or so...

I do wonder why so many click on an ad with no follow through. I have a decent Footbridge website, so it's not some awful landing page these people are viewing.

·
Marketing Manager
39 Posts
We got very poor results from Facebook PPC for lead gen. And that was a tightly managed and tracked campaign.

I think that everyone thinks about Facebook for marketing a bit too directly, as a way to generate imediate leads. For instance, no one has mentioned that Facebook can host reviews for your company. That way, when folks Google your name, your Facebook profile shows up with positive reviews attached. When folks click in, they see your great photos from past jobs. Probably doesn't attract the initial interest, but really reinforces folks already thinking about the purchase.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea totally, besides the organic clients and referrals you can get the advertising platform has just become ripe enough for effective advertising and it is generating amazing results for many. I think facebook right now is as hot as Google adwords was in 2001.

·
Registered
143 Posts
As an FYI here are two pages of a five page piece from the WSJ. We're not on Facebook but considering it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,857

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,430 Posts
Reactions: JBM
1841 - 1860 of 1866 Posts