Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1866 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,824
That would be impossible. Still confused how this survived but my attempt to organize us on G+ which is actually a useful platform was deemed against the rules.
That's weird.:confused1: Did they say why Matt?

·
Hair Splitter
18,322 Posts
That would be impossible. Still confused how this survived but my attempt to organize us on G+ which is actually a useful platform was deemed against the rules.
What?

·
Here to Help
60 Posts
Facebook Changes

A lot has changed since. You can have 100 fans or 11,111 likes on your page-- unless fans elect to get updates (which isn't an option on mobile) OR they go to the timeline for pages, OR you pay to boost your post, you will only be seen by a very small amount of people.

I agree you should have a well managed, updated presence on social media sites-- in fact, you can have a free listing on Facebook without having a fan page. Just keep up with the changes because it now costs to make posts to an audience who already liked you but don't see your updates unless you pay for them to.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I wonder if facebook has changed some things again recently. Lately some of my post are reaching 100%+ of my fans. Or at least more people than I have likes. The lowest reach of my post is about 15% and that was a photo that had no likes or comments. One recent post received 1,200+ clicks and we only have 697 fans.

Now getting actual customers is another story.

1821 - 1840 of 1866 Posts