Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1681 - 1700 of 1866 Posts

·
Janitor
176 Posts
My wife was all over fb. I was not really wanting to get into the social media and was reluctant to start.

However, here I am:
https://www.facebook.com/ArtistCraftsmanContractors

I am thinking this is going to be a gem.

I will be liking all the pages here. Thanks to everyone here for the advice and antics... I really do not think I would be where I am without reading all the posts here... good ones and bad ones.

:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,682 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, of course! Are you running FB campaigns? Noticed that you have 500+ fans. That's really great. I'm running pricy campaigns and paying at least a $1.00 conversion fee per like. Way too expensive! Thanks.

Sandra

·
Every now and then poster
13,436 Posts
Yes, of course! Are you running FB campaigns? Noticed that you have 500+ fans. That's really great. I'm running pricy campaigns and paying at least a $1.00 conversion fee per like. Way too expensive! Thanks.

Sandra
People just like me.. Well not everyone.. Wait a minute.... :sad:

·
Leveraged Marketer
43 Posts
So true Sir Mixalot, Facebook will continue to grow in importance too as they bring on and enhance the new Facebook Graph search. It's going to allow people to search Facebook for services like Drywall installers and the results will show who or what pages their friends have liked and connected with.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I want to know how people are engaging their audience; what they're doing with "likers" and how they plan to capitalize on it.

I've asked this before, wanted to see if anyone else wants to share their strategies.

I know some guys have explained that they collect likes because they think it builds their online presence and creates more credibility, but I want to know more about how you engage your fans (actual prospects, not fans in other states) and if you've gotten a return on your FB page efforts.
Thanks! -Lee

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Just to refresh how this works:

1) You go through the list on Page 77 as well as the others in the next few pages...liking EVERYONE on the list with a working link. Make the effort as we all did before you.

2) Only after you follow step 1, post something on the site saying "Just completed the list".

3) Start receiving the return "likes".

·
Super Moderator
11,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,697 ·
Page 77 is outdated already.
I wouldn't say that it's outdated. :no:
More like it hasn't been updated (since 03-15-2013). ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi leeson,

The best way to engage with your audience is to share what is relevant to them. Often times, advertisers will use banners as photo page posts and wonder why no one is engaging with the post.

I generally work with larger advertisers who have large budgets which affords them the luxury to screw up. As a small business, you cannot afford this. Hence, your best bet is to start humanizing your company Introduce yourself, talk about your projects, share success stories, ask questions and generally, keep your fans up to date with your business.

In addition, share small tips and suggestions as relating to your business. Do it with the intention to genuinely help people. Last but not least, respond to all client messages quickly and gratefully.This can get you incredible goodwill that money cannot buy. More importantly, you continue to gain mind share so when people need help, you're top of mind.

What I've said above isn't rocket science but you'd be surprised how many brands continue to screw this up :)

Reactions: JBM
1681 - 1700 of 1866 Posts