11,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,502

·
Chief Reporter of Spam
6,607 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I "liked" everybody on the list and those who posted after the list. The like will be from Andrea LeClerc Kitts. Please let me know if I forgot anybody.
I wouldn't get to invested in this. With the exception of me, how many others have reciprocated? I think I "liked" 200 and received 1 from this forum...you, lol. A few others from CT as a whole though.

Maybe it will increase as time goes by.

·
Rockford Remodeling
458 Posts
I wouldn't get to invested in this. With the exception of me, how many others have reciprocated? I think I "liked" 200 and received 1 from this forum...you, lol. A few others from CT as a whole though.

It comes and goes, but there are long term faithful folk and fellow CT members that remain true.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

Check again, though I never saw your name :whistling:laughing:

·
Registered
89 Posts
It would be alot easier to reciprocate if you guys would put who you work for on your personal Facebook profiles. I saw Andreas like but I couldn't figure out who to like back. Thanks though.
How do you do that? I tried to put my company in but it wouldn't come up where I could click on it in the drop down box.

·
Registered
785 Posts
ProscapeLawn.. said:
How do you do that? I tried to put my company in but it wouldn't come up where I could click on it in the drop down box.
I had the same problem and I think I wrote to Facebook somewhere and I tried again to find it was added.

I guess a message would be just as good but that's alot of messages.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Check again, though I never saw your name :whistling:laughing:
My mistake Don, you're on the list. I double checked and I got you as well. The name is under Matt Kent and I can tell when I click your page as it says "Liked" instead of "Like".

I'm pickin up speed now! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
1501 - 1520 of 1866 Posts