1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iPhone 3Gs
32GB
Black

Won't ship till next week. iGuess that gives me time to check out apps.

*iKnow it's flavoraid, but every time iPost "flavoraid" nobody gets it.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Quanto? Charlie what are you gonna use it for? I'm close but not there yet...

·
Design Build
8,676 Posts
iPhone 3Gs
32GB
Black
Won't ship till next week. iGuess that gives me time to check out apps.
*iKnow it's flavoraid, but every time iPost "flavoraid" nobody gets it.

Congrats!!!!

I'm "just" a 3G. I have the MobileMe set up as a back up to all my current operation working files - then with the iDisk app I can access anything I have on MobileMe. If a builder needs a PDF of a set of plans printed again - copy/paste the PDF into and email to the print shop [send] wooosh (the sound of emails sent.):thumbup:

You will have fun fitting this technology into your life.

·
Crash Test Dummy
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quanto? Charlie what are you gonna use it for? I'm close but not there yet...
Probably just play games and websurf on it when I get rain delayed:laughing:. Scheduling and contacts are my biggest uses. My ipod finally bit the dust, and I was going to buy an ipod touch to replace it, I figured WTH...may as well get the iphone....

And I had an account that was wayyyyy overdue. HO kept jerking me around. I talked to some collection agencies, they all wanted 40%:furious:

I called the HO, left a message informing him this would be my last call, and was basically just a courtesy to let him know I was sending everything into collections. I didn't really expect anything to come of it, I figured he was a deadbeat, BUT-Later that day, I had a nice fat Paypal payment!:clap::clap: so I decided to blow the 40% the collection agency would have got.

A new phone was kinda/sorta necessary, Had my AT&T Tilt for two years, and it's starting to have issues, but I'll probably kick myself for not buying a ruggedized phone...

I also bought a much needed digicam-Olympus Tough 6000 and a totally unnecssary purchase of a Sony Reader. But I cancelled my cable and have been reading a lot more lately.

·
Registered
Custom cabinetry
9,178 Posts
A new phone was kinda/sorta necessary, Had my AT&T Tilt for two years, and it's starting to have issues,
What kind of issues? Mine tilt is just hanging out now... touch screen went but it was not the lcd/digitizer (something unknown) and the answer button rarely works. I since bought the LG incite and then a blackjack 2. I needed a hard keyboard. As much as I like touch screens I think it will be awhile before I get one again. Jobsites are too hard on them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.