Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Jeff
1,735 Posts
We call it a stomped ceiling around here, applied with a 6 or 8" round brush on a pole. Anyone around here sees to refer to it as a stippling brush, not sure if thats proper or not. Thin your mud out, usually around a gallon of water per 4 of green lid. Either roll mud on ceiling or spray on with a popcorn hopper. Brush guy comes behind and literally stomps the ceiling with a random pattern making sure not to spin the brush when its on the ceiling.

· Registered
1,886 Posts
Same place you found this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The question was asked 5 hours ago.
Give him props for resurrecting the old thread instead of starting a new one. That's internet savvy right there.
  • Like
Reactions: Mordekyle
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.