Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got here to see if someone has the problem of getting continuous from the same customer, or referrals, or scheduled payments.

I'm still figuring out the idea, would love to see if what I think can be improved is real, or I'm just seeing a problem where there isn't

Please, if someone is open to talk and be my first potential, I'd be delighted.

-JF

·
Super Moderator
24,068 Posts
what problem are you trying to solve?

your post does not make much sense.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Griz. We've seen some businesses that have delays in payments, either because the customer has a hard time getting the cash, or setting up a time to give the money is complicated, especially with long term, or recurring work.

We want to check if the problem is real, and how's everybody dealing with that right now.

Do you, or someone you know complains about this?

·
Super Moderator
24,068 Posts
Thanks Griz. We've seen some businesses that have delays in payments, either because the customer has a hard time getting the cash, or setting up a time to give the money is complicated, especially with long term, or recurring work.

We want to check if the problem is real, and how's everybody dealing with that right now.

Do you, or someone you know complains about this?
probably most everyone who works in the trades....

you need to sign up as a service provider....

·
Eater of sins.
4,403 Posts
So, I got here to see if someone has the problem of getting continuous from the same customer, or referrals, or scheduled payments.

I'm still figuring out the idea, would love to see if what I think can be improved is real, or I'm just seeing a problem where there isn't

Please, if someone is open to talk and be my first potential, I'd be delighted.

-JF
Are you in Nigeria?

Andy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, no, but the way payments are handled, a place with PayPal, Stripe, or even Visa and Mastercard, could realistically use the service. Mind if I DM you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are actually some working, but maybe not quite the easiest to set up, or the cheapest for some small contractors. Would you be ok if I DM'd you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.