Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

How about a How Much forum for HO's so they don't have to pose as contractors?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an idea for a forum.

How about a forum where HO can post pics and dimensions of their project and ask how much?

It's apparent they're coming on here, posing as contractors, so how about we bring it in the open?

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I voted yes, I'm pretty sure that as a group, we will all be in the same ball park on the estimated cost of any given project. Tree sumptin.:thumbsup:

Reactions: BobsLandscaping

·
General Contractor
8,090 Posts
I just want my Tree Fitty, you can have the rest :laughing::thumbsup:

·
General Contractor
8,090 Posts
I got an idea for a forum.

How about a forum where HO can post pics and dimensions of their project and ask how much?

It's apparent they're coming on here, posing as contractors, so how about we bring it in the open?
Bob,

You must have your pants stitched by a custom tailor, because you have huge balls to come up with that :thumbsup::laughing:

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just want to kick you in the nuts Bob.:whistling
Drive out here w/ a trailer and $41,500. I'll let you kick me in the nuts and send you home w/ a busted ass Dodge. :thumbsup:

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
Now you want to invite HO's in so we can abuse them?
That is just wrong. And besides, you just can't give pricing out over the internet. Too many variables. Sq ft pricing is regional, however every building is built differently which directly effects the cost of each and every project.

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
ya. We know. Saw your ad on Craigs list.

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
Your going to have to rethink that. Food stamp thing won't work because they use those cards now. How about a case of beer?

·
Sawdust Sweeper
690 Posts
I think the forum should give out artificially high numbers so when a contractor comes up with a reasonable bid the HO is less likely to soil their pants;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts